COVID-19 TRAVEL INFORMATION
The whole world is living in an unprecedented situation. It is true that uncertainty, coupled with the imposed restrictions, makes the daily life of many of us difficult. What is needed at this moment is patience and faithful adherence to the recommendations and guidelines of health professionals.
Our thoughts are with our fellow human beings who are suffering in those countries that are being impacted the most, with those who work in the front line and offer help to our fellow human beings, but of course also with the thousands of our guests and friends who have stayed with us in the past: We sincerely wish to you and your families to stay healthy. We are sure that we will soon come out from this ordeal as winners, healthier, but more than that stronger.
From our part, we would like to assure you that our team works systematically and intensively so that with the opening of our properties we will be ready to welcome you. Below you will find the framework of health & safety measures we are ready to implement to ensure the health and safety of both our guests and our staff. Our goal is to make your holidays in our properties not only unforgettable but also safe:
- Continuous monitoring and implementation of the guidelines issued by the Greek National Public Health Organization.
- Staff training and systematic supervision on health and safety measures within the property.
- Systematic daily disinfection of the indoor and outdoor areas
- Hand sanitizers, gloves and surgical masks to staff and guests will be provided based on the instructions of the Hellenic National Health Organization,
- Strict room cleaning and disinfection before each new arrival.
- A gap of 24 hours between the last check out and the next check in will be applied. Within this 24 hours gap, most windows will be open for air circulation. This 24 hours gap ensures that zero possibilities for virus sustainability.
We want to thank you for your continued preference in our properties, and we look forward to welcoming you again. Until then, be careful and safe.
Philoxenia Collection team